A BdL Thanksgiving and Exciting Black Friday and Cyber Monday Offers
Thanksgiving is just a few days away and we are excited to share all our Black Friday giveaways and discounts that we will be offering. Don’t miss out so that you can make sure to get the perfect arrangement to give to a loved one or to decorate your home this holiday season.
Due to the devastation of COVID-19, many of us are having to make the difficult decision to not spend the holidays with family in order to prioritize health and safety in the face of this virus. This is the perfect opportunity to make your statement by gifting one of our Forever Rose arrangements to a family member you won’t be able to see this holiday due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
Some gift ideas we have include any of our arrangements with fall colored roses: red, orange, yellow or gold.
We also recommend our Le Miroir Tablescape as the perfect centerpiece to dress up your dining table for the holidays. With 52 forever roses encased in a beautiful acrylic mirrored tablescape, the Le Miroir is the epitome of luxury. We offer 11 different rose colors for this centerpiece as well as gold-mirrored or silver-mirrored base.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter for upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals. There will be an exclusive product that will only be available on Black Friday and Cyber Monday so make sure to not miss out!
Incorporate roses into your Thanksgiving spread! Apple Roses Dessert Recipe:
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet thawed
- flour to sprinkle the counter
- 2 red fuji apples
- 1/2 Medium lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserve
- cinnamon optional
- powder sugar for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Take 2 apples and slice them in half, remove the core then slice them into thin slices. Make sure to leave the peel on the apples.
- Take half of the lemon and squeeze the juice into a bowl filled with water. Add apple slices, make sure there is enough water to cover all of the slices. Microwave it for 3 minutes, this helps soften the apple slices.
- Place 3 tablespoons of apricot jam into a small dish. Add 2 tablespoons of water and microwave it for 1 minute.
- Drain the apples. Now remove the dough from the box, then from a bag. Flour the counter and top of the dough, take rolling pin and stretch the dough few times. Using pizza cutter slice into 6 strips.
- Spread apricot jam over each strip. Add apple slices. Sprinkle cinnamon. Fold the strip in half. Roll into a beautiful apple rose. Place each rose into a muffin sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 45 minutes or until the dough is fully baked.
- Let them cool. Sprinkle with powder sugar and serve, with hot coffee or tea! Enjoy!
Written by Grace Cohn. Grace is our Publicity Intern and is in her last semester at the University of Southern California studying Public Relations with a double minor in Entrepreneurship and French.